Two Gents and a Little Lady

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Oh, just look at what I've done!!!

I've been suffering from that serious condition called motherly frump, common to many moms after giving birth. So, on impulse, I had my hair cut rather short today. My sister-in-law had the honors of whacking it off for me, and she did a simply marvelous job (good job, Sheena!). It will take some adjusting to, since this is the shortest I have ever had my hair cut. I do like that it takes about half the time to blow dry!
Here is the before shot:
And here are some after shots:



4 comments:

Annie Oldham said...

Soooooo cute! You look great with short hair!

Kerilee Law said...

Cute hair cut, Rufus! I bet it will be so easy now.

Kristen said...

Cute! I almost did something similar in November but remembered I hate having a cold neck for the winter, so am planning on it in the Spring. Do you like the long bangs? I'm wondering if I want to do that. I'm afraid they'll always be in the way and I'll get tired of pushing them to the side.

Anonymous said...

Looks good! Short hair is so quick and easy.