So, on Tuesday, our local temperature reached a balmy 49 degrees (you are all jealous, I know). After being somewhat housebound for so long during our recent run of cold snowstorms, I took advantage of the near-tropical weather to take the kids out for a nice leisurely stroll and some fresh air.
.JPG)
Tayson had fun tromping through the snow, and of course, throwing snowballs at Mom. So rude!
3 comments:
Brennen looks so cute bundled up! And Tayson's shades are cool :)
49 is not warm or balmy. I don't care who you are. I think you need to visit AZ. 50s & 60s are bearable. Earlier this week it was in the low 70s. It felt wonderful! I couldn't handle it if 49 were a warm day. I'm shedding a tear for you as we speak...
BTW I think it's absolutely hilarious that Tayson threw snow balls at you. What a funny kid!
Post a Comment