Two Gents and a Little Lady

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Not so sweet Sunday naps

Sundays are sort of marathon days for us, and this last Sunday was especially long. Clint and I both had to attend BYC at 10 am (Clint is YM president, and I am YW president). Tayson and Brennen, of course, joined us. We stuck around for church, from 11-2. We went home for a quick lunch, then had to return to the church for our temple recommend renewal interviews, which were scheduled for 3:30. The Bishop was running behind, though, so we didn't leave the church until 5:30. With everything going on, Tayson never got his afternoon nap. While Clint and I were preparing dinner, I looked over and saw Tayson asleep on the rocking chair. It sure doesn't look very comfortable to me, so he must have been really tuckered out, poor little guy.
As a side note, during my interview, my Bishop told me that there have been changes to the temple ceremony in the last couple of weeks that have President Hinckley's stamp all over it. I haven't been to the temple since November (December was crazy, and January was even crazier with Brennen joing our family), so I am excited to return.

No comments: