Two Gents and a Little Lady

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I'm back! And I'll just say it once....

Yes, ladies and gentleman, I have returned once again to the blogging world! I realize that after an 8-month absence, I have a lot to catch up on. That is one of the things that has kept me from returning thus far. My solution? I decided to not get caught up! How simple is that? I may backtrack on some things, but I think I will just start fresh and move forward.

But, first, I must answer some questions that some of my past blog followers may be asking. That's right, it's about the New Years Resolutions that I mentioned in January, and was keeping track of on my blog. Here is what we are going to do: we are all going to take a deep breath, then when we exhale, we will all forget that there were any such goals ever mentioned on this blog. I would not call myself a complete failure regarding them, but I was definitely less successful at some than others, and I feel it would just be far less embarrassing for myself if I would just erase it all from my blog. So there! Abra Kadabra! There will be no more mention of such silly things. Together now, let's all inhale....... and exhale. Viola! Talk to you all again soon (I promise!)

No comments: