While Tayson was in Vernal, my mom came to stay with us for a couple days. She was sad to not be able to see Tayson, but she was able to spend some one-on-one time with Brennen. I captured these pictures of them together, and I think they are so cute.
Two Gents and a Little Lady
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Visits with Grandmas
During the first week of June, Tayson stayed in Vernal for a week, visiting his paternal grandparents. It was, by far, the longest he has ever been away from me, and I knew I was going to miss him. I was also curious to see how he would handle being away from home for so long. I didn't think he would get very homesick, and I was right. He was returned to us after a week with glowing reports on how perfectly behaved he was, and how we are so lucky to have such an angel for a little boy. Upon hearing this, one part of me was bursting with maternal pride and thinking, Of course he was perfect... what did you expect??? The other part of me was thinking, Huh? My kid? Are you sure?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment