Some of Tayson's gifts included some Star Wars action figures (of course), a Star Wars spaceship (one of his new faves), a transformer car, and a fun Discovery Toys Motor Works mechanic set. Not all of this stuff was from us (or Santa). Actually, the total of all his gifts from us came to less than $30. It's so nice that he is so easy to please.

Brennen received a fun activity table (I swore that I wouldn't buy any 'large' toys, but apparently Santa couldn't resist), and a fun Discovery Toys Stacktivities toy.
But, Brennen's favorite toy, as you can see, was the apple that came in Tayson's stocking:
From Clint, I received an antique wooden chest (polished up by Clint) filled with all kinds of good stuff. Clint received the Indian Jones DVD collection and a pair of slippers.
Our gift from Clint's parents was 3 boxes of food storage to add to our collection (you know I love that!):

Overall, we had a wonderful Christmas, and we feel very blessed. As an added bonus, the kids are still playing with their gifts a month later! That's always a good sign. ;>
3 comments:
Great Christmas! Love the videos. In fact, Grace is making me play them over and over again for her!
Lilly has the same music table and she still absolutely loves it. So Brennen will definately get some miles on it.
love the of you and clint picture it is so cute and the background is cute to :).
Post a Comment