Two Gents and a Little Lady

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Yum yum

Last week, we got invited over for Sunday dinner to Wes & Sharlyn's place (my little bro and his new bride). Sharlyn is a culinary arts student at UVU, so we never turn down an opportunity to sample some of her culinary delights. On this particular evening, we were treated to brown sugar glazed ham, potatoes, corn, and crescent rolls. Oh, yum! (Thank you Sharlyn!)I was asked to bring a dessert, so I threw together a rhubarb cobbler, which is something of a tradition in my family. I think it brought a moment of ecstatic nostalgia to Wes.

The mishief of Brennen (while we were there, he pulled food off their pantry shelf, knocked the kitchen garbage over twice, and dragged the broom around the kitchen floor):



Tayson playing with some video game handpieces. No, we didn't let him play the actual video games; Clint and I are united in our adamant opposition to video games. We did let him play with the handpieces as toys, though (isn't that just as fun?).

No comments: