
Call me vain, but I was not too keen on the idea of sitting in a stadium filled with 60,000 people for 4 hours with summer teeth (you know, some're there, some're not). Frantically, I called my dentist's cell phone. Voicemail. I waited a short while, then call again. Voicemail. When I was about to give up my hopes of attending the game at all, my dentist called me back. Understanding my situation, he agreed to meet me at the office, with his young kids in tow, and quickly put on another temporary crown. Thus, I was able to attend the BYU game after all, and revel in their victory.
3 comments:
Ha ha ha - you look great! Glad you got it fixed. Thanks for the laugh.
You should have kept it and been a hick farmer for Halloween ;)
It's amazing the difference one tooth makes.
Post a Comment