Two Gents and a Little Lady

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall Photo Flop

Okay, so what do you get when you have a mom - with no real photography experience - who is trying to take perfect adorable autumn pictures of her children - two very active and wiggly little boys - on a very bright, sunny Indian Summer day? Well, here, take a look for yourself....


So to answer my previous question... what did I get? A beautful day, adorable children, fun memories, a conviction that photography is not my calling in life, and absolutely nothing worth putting in a Christmas card. :) Below are my somewhat-semi-successful favorites:



3 comments:

Kerilee Law said...

I used to get great pictures of Savs & JT back when JT could sit but not crawl. Those days are long gone now.

kira said...

When it comes to kids sometimes the "natural" pictures are the cutest...and the best you can do!

Anonymous said...

I can't even get 1 to cooperate. I can't imagine 2!!