Two Gents and a Little Lady

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Conference weekend

For conference weekend, we went out to Vernal to spend some time with Clint's family. It was hard to concentrate on the talks, because not only were Tayson and Brennen playing around, but there were also two 18-month-old cousins hanging out too. What I did hear, though, was wonderful. Between the sessions on Sunday, Jana (my mother-in-law) served us a yummy turkey dinner. And you know the effects turkey can have on a body... yup, we all fell asleep during the Sunday afternoon session. I can't wait to get the Ensign, so that I can read what I missed, and reread what I saw.
Brennen really enjoyed being pulled around in a little lego wagon (once again sporting his cheesy camera grin):


A couple times, his cousin, Eli, joined him:


Tayson and Brennen hung out for a while on a little foldout couch:

2 comments:

ChristyAna said...

Hey Ruthie! You are such a good blogger. I haven't updated mine in a long while. I love the new pictures! You look so beautiful as always! You should be a princess for halloween: )

The Jones--trying to keep up said...

You can blame the kids for having a little loud fun with the cousins, can you? That was Shay a Cade as well. It's fun to have family playmates around.:)