"Parents in Zion have the special responsibility of teaching and training their children in righteousness." Merlin R. Lybbert of the Seventy, May 1994.
"Teach your children when they are very young and small, and never quit." Gordon B. Hinckley ,Nov. 2000.
So, I have been striving more diligently of late to really teach my children what they need to know to be happy and successful in life. And how have I done this? Well, see for yourself..... (scroll down)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And I have already begun to see the successful fruits of my labors. Can you not see the joy on young Brennen's face?
Go Cougs.
3 comments:
We have the same baby book!
Very Cute!! we have a pillowcase in the exact fabric as your blanket! YAY BYU!!
Ha ha! We have that book, too. Sometimes I worry that people will think we're brainwashing, but I don't feel that bad about it. We still have yet to watch a game (we don't have cable), but we're determined to catch the next one!
Post a Comment