Last night, I made spaghetti for the first time since Brennen has started to eat solids. So, I cut up some of my noodles and let him have a taste. After he then ravenously consumed about 1/4 of my plate without any signs of stopping soon, I let him have some of my toast in desperation, so that I could get something to eat. Little porker. There were even a couple of bites in which a noodle was left hanging half-way out of his mouth. He merely puckered up his lips and gave a proper slurp to take care of the loose ends. I guess some things are instinctive.
6 comments:
Lilly absolutely loves pasta, too, and I love giving her spaghetti and watching her deal with noodles flopping out of her mouth and the resulting slurps. So fun! I miss that little chubbalove!
How fun! I was so excited when Grace could eat real food. It's so much easier than baby food!
I think somewhere in the back of my mind I knew you were from Alaska, but I had forgotten :) I'm from Montana, and I would agree that Utah mountains just don't compare to AK or MT mountains(unless you like to ski). There was so much vegetation in AK, it was beautiful! Lots of wildlife too. I hope you guys can get back there sometime soon :)
Lasanga was Shay's favorite when he was little. There's something about noodles and tomatoes...they love it!:)
Where are you.....?
Everything okay for you guys? Haven't heard from you in a while.
Post a Comment