Two Gents and a Little Lady

Friday, July 25, 2008

Our AZ trip pictures

Friday:
1st thing in the morning, Robin's endowment session (this was taken right afterward, when Robin had a somewhat glazed look in her eyes and was still trying to adjust to the G's - hee hee).


After the temple session, everybody in Robin's family went out to a restaurant to eat lunch. It was here that I got to see my Grandma Maxine for the first time in years. It was also the first opportunity that Clint got to meet her.



Friday evening, the reception. It was a tropical theme and was decorated beautifully. It was catered by Bahama Bucks, a yummy smoothie/shaved ice restaurant in Phoenix (and conveniently owned by my aunt and uncle). Doesn't Bob (Robin, the bride) look great? Okay, Spud (Spencer, the groom) looks great too. And my parents look very happy on this great occasion.



Saturday morning, the wedding. Finally married at last! I say that like they have been dating/engaged for years, but that's not true. It's just an exciting day.


After the wedding, the luncheon. Catered by Cafe Rio and positively scrumptious! This was a miniature patio set that was near our table. Tayson and his cousin, Savannah, really enjoyed these chairs.

Sunday, the long drive home. The kids did great!
Tayson enjoyed watching a few movies on a little DVD player.

Brennen enjoyed playing with his toys and laughing at Tayson. And just generally being cute.

At one point, when they were both asleep, I turned around and found this....


Isn't that cute?!?! They are holding hands. Awwwwwwwwwwwww!

1 comment:

Kerilee Law said...

Hey, so I'm finally getting around to scrapping the pictures from Rob's wedding and some of yours are better than mine. Can you upload all your pics from that whole weekend to Picasa and send me the link so I can have them... please?