Two Gents and a Little Lady

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Whew, all caught up!

Okay, I've completely caught up my blog now. I know, it took me long enough! I have arranged the posts about our vacation in reverse order so that as you scroll down, you can see them in chronological order. And remember, this blog is my version of a scrapbook, so I probably put far more detail down than any of you care to know. I apologize in advance, and would not be offended (as if I would even know!) if any of you just scroll through the text to see the pictures. :)

3 comments:

Kerilee Law said...

Finally! :)

Alicia said...

Looks like so much fun! Apparently planning 4 years in advance is the thing to do...it paid off. I miss your whole big family!

Annie Oldham said...

It looks like you had so much fun! And the new family picture is cute.