Two Gents and a Little Lady

Friday, May 2, 2008

Props for Brennen

Our newest prop for Brennen is a little bumbo seat. I had never used one before, but I love it! And so does Brennen. It's amazing how they enable a little baby to sit straight up. All they have to do is be able to hold their own head up. One of the neat things about it is that there is a tray that I can place toys (or crackers in the future) for Brennen to play with.

3 comments:

Kerilee Law said...

Oh my gosh, we LOVED our Bumbo! I loaned it to a friend when JT was able to sit up on his own and I need to remember to ask for it back. We definitely plan on using it for future kids... someday.

Anonymous said...

Bumbos are so cool! We never had one but my SIL did and her baby was just a month younger than Grace so sometimes she would use it. They are so cool! Why didn't someone come up with them sooner?!

Alicia said...

Oooh, I've seen those. Where did you get it?