Two Gents and a Little Lady

Monday, May 12, 2008

Off-road dare devils

One of the highlights of our Vernal weekend was our 4-wheeling adventure. On Saturday afternoon, we took the 4-wheelers on some trails to some hidden sand dunes and kicked up some dirt. Tayson sat in front of Clint and I sat on the extra seat behind him. Brennen stayed behind with Grandma.

With Tayson as a passenger, Clint, of course, used extra caution. There were still some hills, though, on which I let out some nervous shrieks, while Tayson yelled out, "Whoopee!" with a huge grin on his face. (Where did he learn that word?) Tayson has always loved 4-wheeling. After a couple hours of fun, we were all exhausted, not to mention filthy.


2 comments:

Annie Oldham said...

Looks like so much fun! I love four-wheeling. And I would really like to know where Tayson learned "Whoopee!" And you need to get that on video, because he probably sounds so cute saying it!

Anonymous said...

I think you still have some dirt in your teeth...