Well, I've been tagged, so here it is:
20 years ago I...
1. Was living in Wasilla, Alaska with my fam, and loving life.
2. Was 8, and obnoxious to everybody around me.
3. Was enjoying my new status as a baptized member of the Church.
10 years ago I...
1. Was 18 and thinking I was hot stuff.
2. Was a senior at Mountain Crest High and looking forward to moving out and going to college.
3. Was a shift supervisor at Arctic Circle and pretty much hated every minute of it.
5 years ago I...
1. Was engaged to be married to Mr. Wonderful (that would be Clint).
2. Was an accounting student at UVSC (now UVU).
3. Was an accounts receivable clerk at Provo Craft and a night manager at a domestic violence shelter.
3 years ago I...
1. Was preparing to celebrate Tayson's first birthday, and so sad that he wasn't a baby anymore.
2. Had just started working at my current job, as a burglar alarm dispatcher.
3. Was a nursery teacher in our American Fork ward, and contemplating moving just to get out of that calling.
1 year ago I...
1. Was pregnant and didn't know it yet.
2. Was serving as YW 1st Counselor and quite positive that I would NOT be called as YW president.
3. Was so sad because several of my friends either had, or were about to move away from me (sniff, sniff).
During this last year I...
1. Have had a baby (I love ya, Brennen).
2. Became YW President, and have been scratching my head ever since.
3. Have gotten hooked on this strange thing called blogging.
Yesterday I...
1. Was extremely tired and grumpy, and took it out on everybody around me.
2. Bought a whole bunch of ingredients for cinnamon rolls with a mixture of excitement and dread.
3. Did laundry, dishes, vacuuming, etc. Oh wait, that's every day.
Today I...
1. Took Tayson to preschool and enjoyed 2+ hours of running errands without chasing him around the store.
2. Made 2 dozen cinnamon rolls, knowing I should have made more (only 34 dozen more to go!)
3. Went out to dinner with Clint's cousin, Clay, and his family, who were visiting from the Book Cliffs.
Tomorrow I...
1. Will make several dozen more cinnamon rolls, and will ignore my other household chores in order to get it done.
2. Will have a YW sleepover (NOT at my place), during which we will make the rest of the cinnamon rolls.
3. Am pretty sure I will just be eating, sleeping, breathing, and thinking everything cinnamon roll tomorrow.
In the next year I shall...
1. Take a trip to Florida, and make many fun memories while I'm there.
2. Will buy a house(??????) and say goodbye to apartment living forever!
3. Will celebrate Brennen's 1st birthday, and be sad that he won't be a baby anymore, and probably start to get baby hungry again.
I tag: Teresa Jones, Kira Lambert, Annie Oldham, Kristen Shepherd, and Kelli Wood.
2 comments:
Remember the Christmas when my family was visiting yours and I went with you to an all night New Year's Eve party and we stayed up all night and I thought it was the coolest thing ever? That was so funny. The idea of staying up all night now just makes me tired and a little angry.
I'm with you there, Stace. Oh to be 18 and inexhaustible again.... Those were fun times.
Post a Comment