Tayson's favorite thing to do with a pen is to put it behind his ear. Ya gotta get something good out of having big floppy ears.

I remember once upon a time, when I could sit and listen to conference without any interruptions. I could even take notes. Young children, however, make that very difficult. It was impossible to expect Tayson to sit still and listen to conference, which meant there had to be some quiet entertainment solutions for him. During the Sunday morning session, Clint and Tayson played with some playdough. This is one of the masterpieces they came up with.

.JPG)
It is impossible to keep up with the rapid growth of Brennen's finger nails. They are so small, and so sharp. This is one of his self-inflicted battle wounds. The forehead scar earned him the temporary nickname of Harry Potter from his dad.

This is Tayson's cooking/crafting apron. It may appear to be girly, but the spiderman pattern actually makes it very masculine.
1 comment:
Love the apron! It looks stunning with the jammies!
Post a Comment