Two Gents and a Little Lady

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Our new toy

I mentioned in a previous post that we have purchased a new bike trailer/stroller. We are very excited about our new toy.
On Friday, Clint put it together, with Tayson helping in every possible way.

Tayson was eager to test it out, so Clint took him for a little ride down the street and back. It met with Tayson' wholehearted approval.

Then, on Saturday, the weather reached a beautiful 60 degrees, so we loaded up the kids and hopped on our bikes for a family bike ride. I had not been on a bike for at least a decade, so I had to refamiliarize myself with the sensation of bikeriding. After our hour-long bike ride, my legs were starting to feel the burn, but my poor bum! Oh, I was so saddle sore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love our bike trailer! You guys are going to have so much fun with yours!