Two Gents and a Little Lady

Friday, April 25, 2008

Beanie Baby

I was heading out to go visiting teaching yesterday, and I decided to try this beanie (and matching booties) to see if they fit Brennen. One of the ladies I visit teach made them for him, but they hadn't fit him until now. It was rather chilly yesterday, and they were just the perfect size, so I let him model them for her, and she was tickled pink to see him wearing them. And he just looks so darn cute in them!


Then Tayson was getting a little jealous that I was taking pictures of Brennen, so he wanted me to take a picture of him eating his apple. Isn't he just the cutest little apple-eater ever?!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd call him more of a studly apple eater. The beanie is so dang cute!

Kristen said...

Sienna does the same thing. "Take a picture of me!"