Well, it's in the process of springing, anyway. We have been enjoying temperatures between 55-65 degrees, which after a cold winter,
almost makes me want to sunbathe in the backyard. I took advantage of one such afternoon to take the boys to the park. It was warm enough for Tayson and I to wear only long sleeves, but I still had Brennen pretty bundled up:


Tayson even braved the big boy swing again. When I first took him to the park last spring, he tried the big boy swing for the first time. He decided he was done midswing, but forgot to tell me. He ended up with a fractured foot and refused to swing for the rest of the summer. So I was glad to see he was ready to get back on the horse, so to speak.
I wanted to show this video mainly because I thought Tayson's comment when he reached the bottom of the slide was pretty cute.
1 comment:
I think this post should be called "Hello Winter!" At least, that's the Zoni's view. Park days are great!
Post a Comment