The thing I love most about crocheted baby blankets is when the little fingers and little toes poke through the holes. Sad fact: I have crocheted somewhere between 2 and 3 dozen baby blankets for friends and family members, but I have never made one for either of my own children. The crocheted blankets they have were made by Clint's two grandmothers. Shame on me.

Here is the little feller all dressed up and ready to hit the town. Or go to church anyway. Speaking of church, if anyone is interested, Brennen will be blessed this Sunday, March 9th at 11:00 am at 150 N. 400 W. in Orem. I know that very few of the people that read this blog are actually within traveling distance, but I thought I would let you know anyway.
2 comments:
Oh, I wish we could be there for it! I probably don't even have to tell you that you'd better take a picture of Brennen in his little blessing outfit. You're probably already planning and taking dozens!
Do you remember the purple blanket that you crocheted (that does not look like it's spelled right...)for Grace? Well, she LOVES it and always asks to sleep with it. She just calls it "purple". I have to sneak it away when I wash it.
Post a Comment