Two Gents and a Little Lady
Friday, February 8, 2008
I've heard it all now.
Tayson has a dresser right next to his bed. One of his nightly rituals is to pick a toy to put on that dresser to 'watch over him' while he sleeps. He also keeps a cup with a little bit of water in on the dresser, so when he gets thirsty, he can get his own drink. Last night, he chose to put his Optimus Prime transformer truck on the dresser. When I went into Tayson's room this morning, I found his pajama drawer dumped out on the floor, and all of his pajamas were soaking wet. I asked him if he had spilled his drink last night (the pajama drawer had been left open a little bit). He was silent for a moment, as if trying to remember the exact sequence of events. Then he looked at me with a very earnest expression on his face, and informed me that 'Ostina Pwime' had kicked the cup over last night. That naughty Ostina Pwime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it! You'd better be careful or Ostina Pwime will be blamed for all kinds of foul deeds.
Post a Comment