SOOOOOO funny! I'll have to be sure Jonathan sees this one. So when did Bishop Ostrom get released?
it was a few months ago. he's now a stake high councilman.
I can't stop laughing! Annie and I have watched this video over and over. Our computer is in Lilly's room and if we don't stop watching it our laughter is going to wake her up.
Ahh, so this is the video mentioned at dinner the other day! LOVE it! ~Amber
Post a Comment
4 comments:
SOOOOOO funny! I'll have to be sure Jonathan sees this one. So when did Bishop Ostrom get released?
it was a few months ago. he's now a stake high councilman.
I can't stop laughing! Annie and I have watched this video over and over. Our computer is in Lilly's room and if we don't stop watching it our laughter is going to wake her up.
Ahh, so this is the video mentioned at dinner the other day! LOVE it! ~Amber
Post a Comment