ABC's "getting to know you". Each player fills out the answers, and then tags 3 people.
Attached or single: attached
Best Friend: Clint
Cake or Pie: definitely cake (Amber's pies are pretty good, too)
Day: Saturday--it is just a family day, no work, no meetings, no preschool
Essential Item: chapstick
Favorite Color: green
Gummi Bears or Worms: not a super huge fan of either
Home town: Not sure what to answer, either Wasilla, Alaska or Nibley, Utah
Indulgences: Reading a good book while I ignore the condition of my home. Of course, this was an indulgence of mine before kid #2 came along. After he came, simply taking a shower every day is an indulgence.
January or July?: July. I think perhaps I lived in Alaska for too long. I enjoy a nice, hot day.
Kids: Tayson (3) and Brennen (6 weeks)
Life is incomplete without: my family and the gospel
Marriage Date: April 26, 2003
Number of Siblings: 1 brother and 3 sisters
Oranges or Apples: apples--oranges are a little tart for my taste
Phobias or Fears: snakes and spiders
Quote(s): "'No more rhyming, Fezzik (sp?), and I mean it!' 'Anybody want a peanut?'" Princess Bride
Reason to Smile: having a positive balance in the bank account. ;)
Season: Spring--I love the fresh green color of new leaves and grass blades
Tag Three (or more): Kerilee (I think she's my only blogging buddy who hasn't already done this. If not, anybody else who views this can join.)
Unknown Fact about Me: Like my cousin Stacy, I love folding laundry. Unlike Stacy, however, I don't love it because it forces me to sit down and rest. I am a fanatic about folding. I love smoothing things out, lining edges up, and stacking folded items neatly. Clint knows that he is forbidden to fold our laundry.
Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: oppressor
Worst Habit: you think I'm going to tell you that?!?
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I've had multiples of both. I prefer ultrasounds because I associate them with seeing my unborn child(ren)
Your favorite food: almost anything Mexican
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
1 comment:
These things are kind of fun because you learn little things. Like I never knew you were so OCD about folding. Remind me never to show you my folded laundry :)
Post a Comment