It is January in Orem, Utah, so we all stay extra bundled up.
My brother, Wes, came over for a visit. After some persuasion, he held his new nephew, but Wes was terrified the whole time that he was going to break him. The instant Brennen started to grimace, the baby was back in my lap.
Brennan is so cute! Your blog is great--I love all the little videos. How is it being a mother of two? I take it you've been busy, as there definitely aren't as many posts from after Brennan's birth :)
2 comments:
Brennan is so cute! Your blog is great--I love all the little videos. How is it being a mother of two? I take it you've been busy, as there definitely aren't as many posts from after Brennan's birth :)
Good job blogging, Ruth. Looks like you got the hang of it. I look forward to more!
Post a Comment