Brennen is 5 weeks old today, and I'm thrilled to be able to say that he slept for eight hours straight last night (on his back, in his own bed)!!!! I fed him at 10 pm, put him to bed at 11, then woke up at 7 am, feeling refreshed and well-rested... and in a state of mild agony (if you know what I mean). I sent Clint to make sure Brennen was still breathing, since it was Tayson who woke us up, not him. Even after 8 hours of sleep, it took us 30 minutes to wake the little guy up. He was really conked out.
I'm not naive enough to think that the middle-of-the-night feedings are over and done with, but this is a good start, at least. I'll take what I can get. I could probably be a testimonial for the Babywise method. I love it!!!
3 comments:
Hear hear! We love Babywise!!
Babywise is so awesome! How do you have a baby without it? I remember my first full night of sleep after Grace was born- it was like a fog had been lifted, literally! It was so great! I am so happy for you- I'm almost jealous, although I really needn't be because I rarely experience an interrupted night of sleep;)
Oh, I love that first morning after a decent night's sleep, you wake up and think, "Wow, I actually feel awake. Wait! Is the baby breathing? Oh, good. Now the baby better eat something or I'm going to explode..."
Post a Comment