Two Gents and a Little Lady
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Chillin' at work
I am blessed with a part-time job working for a couple in or ward. This job allows me to help put my husband through school and still be a full-time mom. I monitor burglar alarms, and I usually have more free time at work than work time. The owners allow me to bring my children, which has been very nice. There is a satellite tv, with a vcr and dvd player, along with two internet computers, a small kitchen, and a separate room that is kept mainly empty. Tayson loves to come to work with me, and does about half the time (when Clint's school schedule conflicts with my work schedule). I always bring Brennen, and feeding him is not a problem because I'm the only one there during my shift. The pictures were taken the other night while Brennen was just chillin' on a blanket at work. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment